Revolver Map

Map

Pages

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Me published?

So as I related in my posting yesterday, I sent some of my writings off to a UFO magazine in the hopes of getting published by them. Well this morning I received an email from the editor of the magazine who was generally interested in my work. As a matter of fact he wants me to expand one of the items that I had sent into him.

For the next couple of days I will be doing some intense research and re-writing of the article. Hopefully you will be able to see the article on your local newsstands very soon. Well that's all I have for now, more to come later. Oh and for what it's worth I won't let my work on the article interfere with my attempt to do daily blogging. Until later this is Tony, the Closet Anomalist/Fortean, signing off.

0 comments:

Post a Comment