Revolver Map

Map

Pages

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Alright! My first NSFW post! Have I made it?


So I was browsing around Above Top Secret (still checking out the great thread that I mentioned in this post) when I came across this awesome news story. Here is the accompanying picture with a little blurb (follow the link for more of the story)




FACING sub-zero temperatures, with no protection from the elements, a female diver frolicks naked with beluga whales in a bizarre experiment designed to tame the shy creatures.
Diver Natalia Avseenko, 36, agreed to participate in the experiment designed by Russian scientists who believe belugas dislike artificial materials such as clothing and diving suits.


All I have to say is that it wouldn't take much more than a naked Russian lady to calm me down either. Normal Fortean goodies coming later (hopefully!)

1 comments:

Ashley Ruff said...

That's a really awesome photo.
Good posts today too : )

Post a Comment