Revolver Map

Map

Pages

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Bigfeet (or whatever the plural of Bigfoot is, Bigfooti?)

As I noted in one of yesterday's post, tomorrow evening on the east coast and earlier in the afternoon pacific time, Sanger Paranormal Group is set to release their 'evidence' of Bigfoot. Before the actual event, however, I would like to take a moment to point something out.

In their press release that Sanger Paranormal Group sent out to media outlets, I guess to stir up interest, they mentioned that their 'evidence' was the best the Cryptozoological community has seen since the Patterson Gimlin Film. So dear readers what I will be doing tonight is giving you access both to the Sanger Paranormal Group's 'evidence' and the classic Patterson Gimlin Bigfoot footage. My question to you will be, which do you find more convincing?

All I will say is this, if both are hoaxes at least Patterson and Gimlin put far more effort into their video. Without further ado here are the respective evidences. Let me know what you think!

First up is the Patterson Gimlin footage originally shot in 1967.
"Face print" of Bigfoot found by Sanger Paranormal


OK Forteans that is all for now, like I said let me know what you think about these two pieces of 'evidence'. 

Fortean Philosopher

-Tony

0 comments:

Post a Comment