Revolver Map

Map

Pages

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Short posts coming throughout the night

I have my first test in my Religion class on Monday. As such I have to do some studying this weekend. So tonight and tomorrow will have some short posts throughout the day and nights. The first one tonight is about Eyes of the Mothman. I mentioned on Twitter how  I finally got a chance to check it out. Heres the Trailer.


I highly recommend that you check out this movie. Its a great introduction to the Mothman mythos that John Keel and Gray Barker had made famous in the 60's. Even if you think you know all about the Mothman events of Point Pleasant, the movie does a great job of introducing you to some really cool facts. Definitely recommend you check it out. Also as I mentioned on Twitter, you can find an interview that Tim Binnall did with the producers of the film here. Well that's all for now, I should be back a little later with more Fortean goodness. Until then check this film out and enjoy yourselves.

0 comments:

Post a Comment