Revolver Map

Map

Pages

Monday, July 11, 2011

And now for something completely different

A good friend of mine, Scott Southall, has started a photography project to send you a Polaroid of a beautiful women's smile. What could be better? Scott and I have known each other for a number of years now and I owe him a quite a lot (he's the one that helped Ashley and I get together and he also got me started on Twitter, so if you follow me there you can blame him for it). So I thought I would give a him a plug and ask for you guys to help support this very worthy project. And like I said you will not be walking away empty handed as you will receive a picture of a pretty girl for your troubles. So follow the link below to check out the site for more information and a video.

0 comments:

Post a Comment