Revolver Map

Map

Pages

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Napoleon; Politcal Figure, Military Leader, Alien Abductee?

It's probably telling of my age and generation that when I think of Napoleon Bonaparte I immediately think of him travelling along side Wyld Stallyns in their time travelling phone booth. 

Pictured above the cast of the greatest movie ever

If I think back hard enough I could remember some stuff about Waterloo and him dying of a stomach ulcer. But I can honestly say I don't remember hearing about this in history class.


Alien Chip Found in Napoleon’s Skull?



PARIS – Scientists examining the remains of Napoleon Bonaparte admit they are “deeply puzzled” by the discovery of a half-inch long microchip embedded in his skull.

They say the mysterious object could be an alien implant – suggesting that the French emperor was once abducted by a UFO!

“The possible ramifications of this discovery are almost too enormous to comprehend,” declared Dr. Andre Dubois, who made the astonishing revelation in a French medical journal.

“Until now, every indication has been that victims of alien abduction are ordinary people who play no role in world events.

“Now we have compelling evidence that extraterrestrials acted in the past to influence human history – and may continue to do so!”

Dr. Dubois made the amazing find while studying Napoleon’s exhumed skeleton on a $140,000 grant from the French government.

“I was hoping to learn whether he suffered from a pituitary disorder that contributed to his small stature,” he explained.

I'm willing to go out on a limb and assume this isn't real. The whole thing reads like a Weekly World News article. But who knows? Stranger things have happened. Anyway follow this link to read the story for yourself. Thanks to Disinfo for the bringing it to my attention. Let me know what your thoughts are, because I will tentatively call BS on this one.

Now if you'll excuse me I have this sudden urge to go watch Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure. Later.

0 comments:

Post a Comment