Revolver Map

Map

Pages

Monday, June 27, 2011

Monday night blues

Well dear readers allow me to apologize for tonight. For whatever reason I can't seem to get focused enough in order to do a proper post. I will most likely be going to bed now as I am quite tired. Between work, class, the blog, and working on that magazine article (yes that is still in the works believe it or not), I have just about run myself completely down. It's possible that either tonight or tomorrow night there will be a guest blog by another blogger. I will be giving her the chance to write a post for you guys.

Other than that I don't have too much to say, today is definitely one of my off days. They happen every now and then. You know where its really hard to focus on anything? Yeah one of those. Oh and as a follow up to this post here, Greg Bishop interviewed Jeffrey Gonzalez on his Radio Misterioso show yesterday. And now the podcast is up for you to check out here. I suggest giving it a listen and then deciding for yourself what to make out of Gonzalez group's claim about their Bigfoot 'evidence'. Well that's all for tonight, until tomorrow night remember "No mystery is closed, to an open mind." Tim White (the sign off from Sightings)

0 comments:

Post a Comment