Revolver Map

Map

Pages

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Oops I did it again

So I recounted not too long ago (see here), that I was officially done with the UFO/Alien part of Above Top Secret (ATS). That lasted all of a couple of days, as I could not resist this thread 'You people do know that these “Aliens” or“UFOs” are in reality demonic spirits?'. I mean come on, how could I not respond to this kind of thread. Especially given that I finished Nick Redfern's excellent Final Events and the Secret Government Group on demonic UFOs and Aliens. The original poster opened with this amazingly well thought out point.

I've been researching this topic heavily for about 2 years, cause I wanted to debunk these claims. Well, what I stumbled upon I didn't really expect. I wasn't religious until about a year ago, after I discovered what I know about these things. I've been reading many books, including one called "Behold a Pale Horse" by Bill Cooper. Everyone here is pretty familiar with him, right? Well, his writings are not what made me decide they were demonic. I've been reading some of J. Allen Hynek's books. This man was a very well respected researcher in the UFO field. He, like myself, wanted to debunk this nonsense. He came to the conclusion that these are extra dimensional beings, or demonic spirits. Now I needn't to tell you that Hynek was not religious. Hynek died a few years back.. Anyways, the scriptures do talk about this subject. Let me post a scripture here..

Revelation 16:13-14

King James Version (KJV)

13And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.

14For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.

These demonic entities are working miracles, trying to get everyone together, so they can fight God at Armageddon.

I've also been reading Aleister Crowley's writings, which are very hard to understand being that I have no experience in magick. But Aleister Crowley made a drawing of a spirit he had conjured up. This spirit looks exactly like what we would call "The greys" today.

Actually I had pointed this out in a recent post too. Anyway, I read through about three pages of garbage before I got fed up with the craziness in the thread. So finally I had to post the following.

I will be honest and upfront, I only read the first 3 pages of posts. (That in and of itself should get me an award of some kind). I only have this to say, and if you have read any of my other posts here it will not be unfamiliar to you. To you the OP I say this, '2 years' of research is not enough time in this field to reach any conclusion. Whatsoever. Period. This is the same problem that I have with the wide-eyed 'True Believer's' and the Pseudo-skeptics. In this crazy field of assorted Fortean topics, you can never really be sure of anything. Could it be demons? Yes it COULD be. But is it necessarily? No. Just as it isn't necessarily Aliens from Zeta Reticuli nor atmospheric conditions or misidentification of classified craft.

Having said that however, it really could be all of those things. The main thing that we need to keep in mind, but we will not and my response here will likely be ignored as it always is, is that we just don't know. Keep repeating that to yourselves. Is there some kind of phenomenon at the heart of the UFO enigma, I think so. But what it is, I'm not ready to say just yet. Simply because I don't know. Just my 2 cents

Yeah I know, I'm just wasting my time. But really I couldn't resist. For what it's worth if you really want to dive into the UFO/Demon thing, Nick Redfern's book is a great place to start. OK for real this time I'm definitely done with the UFO part of ATS. Maybe. Probably.

0 comments:

Post a Comment