Revolver Map

Map

Pages

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Mid-day Update

This has been sort of a strange week for me and for Forteania. For most of the week I have been unable to post the regular content that you have become accustomed to over the last month. Mostly this is because of my summer classes, which I need in order to complete my college degree. Because I was pretty immature a few years back I actually dropped out of college instead of finishing my Associates Degree (or the first two years of school in the US). So now I have decided to go back in order to most likely pursue a Biology Degree (I'm not 100% sure about that but it seems the most likely option). To make an exceptionally long story as short as possible, I decided to start back during the summer semester with just a few classes in order to get back in the swing of things.

Well that didn't really help too much. This week, more so than when I started about 3 weeks ago, has really kicked my ass. As a result the Forteania has suffered a little bit. But no more! I have decided to try and dedicate some time in order to get the posts that you have come to know and love from Forteania. So later tonight you will see a more 'typical' Forteania post. Only because I have really enjoyed doing this blog and it seems to be getting some positive reaction. It has been really good for my writing as well and it is a great outlet for some of my crazy theories about all things Fortean. So anyways check back a little bit later tonight for an actual post!

-Closet Anomalist Tony

0 comments:

Post a Comment