Revolver Map

Map

Pages

Monday, June 6, 2011

Sorry short post tonight

I have to study for another exam tonight and then I will be passing out. I apologize for not doing a proper post tonight guys and gals. But I wanted to share this interesting piece of information and see what you all think about. 


Quote:
The rumors are finally confirmed, during a special screening of ET: The Extra-Terrestrial at the White house in 1982, Ronald Reagan did make a comment about everything in the movie being true. However, Spielberg says he is pretty sure Reagan was only joking around.

For more check out the link here.

Personally I never really put any stock into this story myself, but what about you? Be sure to leave a comment and let me know. Until next time, take it easy Forteans! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment